Feb 12, 2016

How to Get a Flat Stomach - True or False (Watch Video and Photos)


There is no information deficiency on how to get a flat stomach. Granted, there is plenty of false information out there. But for the most part, anybody who slept through biology 101 should be able to distinguish false information from valid information. In that case, how come that, there are so many girls running around in circles looking for the ultimate secret formula on how to get a flat stomach?



I am going to tell you why!
Because they are lazy, gluttonous bitches!

Yeah, that’s right. I said! Do you want my address? Would you like to pay me a visit? Give me a piece of mind, eh? Do you want to put me in my place?

That’s your prerogative! But I just had to let it out!

I am exhausted and drained by gals acting like they have absolutely no common sense _ like biology is some mystical pseudoscience reserved for extraterrestrials.




Why does a gal in her late twenties think that, she can lose 15kg in 2 weeks? What is going on in that obese brain of hers?

Do you really think you can lose 15kg ~ (33lbs) in 2weeks?

Are you now screaming? Oh! So and so said that!

So what, if the internet is streaming with marketers promising you just that? So what, if TV commercials are incessantly bombarding you with such scams?








Please share this if you find it interesting 

No comments:

Post a Comment