Feb 22, 2018

Former Catholic priest set to wed three months after resigning from priesthood

Popular Uyo-based Catholic priest and radio preacher, Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet, who resigned from the priesthood last year is set to wed.

 

Edet, who was a Roman Catholic priest for 11 years, announced yesterday that he will be getting married on Saturday, March 17. As for who he will be getting married to, he said she will be revealed next week. He made the announcement during his Grace Family Church service.

 

Samuel Abasiekong, a publisher and Secretary Uyo Division of the Nigerian Red Cross Society, confirmed the news on Facebook, writing: "Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet, who resigned from Catholic Church about six months ago to get married on March 17, 2018."

 

 

While announcing his resignation last year, Edet said: "From today henceforth, I cease to be a Catholic Priest, in my spirit and in my soul. ”​I forgive those who will criticize me, I live for God. I seek freedom for my soul. As I leave, I leave smiling I am so happy that I am free."

 



credit: Linda Ikeji's Blog http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/2/former-catholic-priest-set-to-wed-three-months-after-resigning-from-priesthood.html

No comments:

Post a Comment