Jan 23, 2018

#LiterallyWhatsHot: Rejection from her Family, Two Abortions & More! Bolatito Bez-Idakula’s “Royalty” is a Story of Self-Worth, True Love & Finding Freedom

“If you’d asked me to describe myself two years ago, I would not have been able to find one positive word. I didn’t think much of myself, and my viewpoint was constantly being defined by what others said I was. Two years ago, I was completely lost. In January 2014, I had just gotten married, […]

The post #LiterallyWhatsHot: Rejection from her Family, Two Abortions & More! Bolatito Bez-Idakula’s “Royalty” is a Story of Self-Worth, True Love & Finding Freedom appeared first on BellaNaija.



Cred: BellaNaija https://www.bellanaija.com/2018/01/literallywhatshot-journey-bad-mischievous-careless-filthy-thoughts-bolatito-bez-idakulas-royalty/

No comments:

Post a Comment