Feb 5, 2018

Beautiful photo of sisters Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner flaunting their baby bumps

Before Kylie Jenner welcomed her baby girl, she and her older pregnant half-sister, Khloe Kardashian had a secret photoshoot in which they flaunted their baby bumps together. 

Khloe shared the photo via IG after Kylie's announcement and captioned it:

"Congratulations My Sweet Kylie! What a magical ride it's been! I'll miss you bumping along with me. Never in a million years did I think we would do this together but it's been that much more special because of it. God is so great!! He had His plan all along! I love you little mama 💕 love big mama"



credit: Linda Ikeji's Blog http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/2/beautiful-photo-of-sisters-khloe-kardashian-and-kylie-jenner-flaunting-their-baby-bumps-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment