Feb 15, 2018

High school student gifts his girlfriend a huge teddy bear and jewelry for valentine's day in the presence of their teachers and classmates (video)

A Facebook user, Desha Jordan shared a video of her younger brother presenting his girlfriend with Valentine's day gift in the presence of their teachers and classmates. According to her, she drove him to school just to watch him give his girlfriend the gifts. She shared the photos and videos and wrote; 

Drove my little brother to school Ã°ÂŸÂ“šso I could watch him give his girlfriend her valentines gifts because I know she’s special to him.. y’all I was finna cry it was sooo sweet😩❤️ meanwhile a nigga ain’t buy me a bag of chips🤣🤣 oh well but my baby growing up🤞🏾😘💍 Happy Valentine’s Day y’all🌹

Watch the video below



credit: Linda Ikeji's Blog http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/2/high-school-student-gifts-his-girlfriend-a-huge-teddy-bear-and-jewelry-for-valentines-day-in-the-presence-of-their-teachers-and-classmates-video.html

No comments:

Post a Comment