Feb 15, 2018

I will teach my four sons to always respect women & teach my daughter what self-respect means – Zari ends relationship with Diamond Platnumz

After years of being together, entrepreneur Zari Hassan has announced that her and Tanzanin Singer Diamond Plantumz are no longer in a relationship. Zari made the announcement on Valentine’s day, as she shared a photo of a black rose accompanied with a caption explaining why she was ending the relationship. She wrote: I understand that this […]

The post I will teach my four sons to always respect women & teach my daughter what self-respect means – Zari ends relationship with Diamond Platnumz appeared first on BellaNaija.



Cred: BellaNaija https://www.bellanaija.com/2018/02/will-teach-four-sons-always-respect-women-teach-daughter-self-respect-means-zari-ends-relationship-diamond-platnumz/

No comments:

Post a Comment